[NFBCS] Apple Urging Immediate update to Both iOS and iPadOS 14.4 for iPhones (6+) and iPads

Nathaniel Schmidt schmidty2244 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 03:38:29 UTC 2021

Ah okay.  I have also just heard from someone that apparently both AppleVis and Vision Australia are recommending to not install the update because it stuffs up braille displays.

Nathaniel

Nathaniel Schmidt
Undergraduate student
Bachelor of Computer Science (S306)
School of Information Technology
Faculty of Science, Engineering and Built Environment
Deakin University, Melbourne (Burwood) campus
https://sync.deakin.edu.au/profiles/student/njschmidt/

E:
njschmidt at deakin.edu.au
LinkedIn: