[NFBCS] Creating Headings in Microsoft Word

humberto_avila.it104 at outlook.com humberto_avila.it104 at outlook.com
Sat Jan 30 03:26:29 UTC 2021

Hello Leslie,

I would say, creating a heading in a Microsoft Word document does not involve a lot of rocket science programming or coding, and the process is super accessible. All it takes, really is a very simple keystroke. Well, not that simple, that is, it involves holding down Control and Alt, and pressing a number between 1 through 6, 1 being heading level 1, and 6 being heading level... you guessed it. 😊

Hope this helps! Have a super amazing weekend.

Best,

Humberto

 <http://www.freedomscientific.com/Certification>