[NFBCS] Accessible app like way around, but cheaper

Sabra Ewing sabra1023 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 03:45:06 UTC 2021

I need some way to label first aid items with lots of information and instructions where braille will not fit. I want to put all of the instructions that are on the product in an accessible format.

The way around app seemed like it would be a great option for what I needed, but the tags for it are so expensive. Is there something that uses a similar concept, but cheaper? I do not have a printer and even if I did, I wouldn't be able to tell what print it out so I would prefer to be able to get premade labels or tags, but for cheap. I was looking at some barcode labels that are cheap, but they seem to be for things like stores. I wish I knew of an option that would work without electricity during an emergency but this is the only thing I can think of. Attaching a page or two of braille to each item is not going to work because then I can't have a portable first aid kit. You might think you shouldn't need so many instructions because you should be able to use the item, but I want all of the instructions that are on the item just in case, and sometimes were talking about a small space like 2" x 2" where I can't write any type of instruction at all and can barely fit the name.

Sabra Ewing