[NFBCS] change.org petition audio description

Sabra Ewing sabra1023 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 00:35:58 UTC 2021

A lot of us advocate for equal access to what sighted people get. Not bare-bones access. It isn't just nice. It is essential to enjoy a lot of movies. A lot of partials might not understand that. If you don't need it, then you can turn it on and off such as with captioning but it does need to be available for a lot of people who do need it. It isn't confusing. Blind people have been advocating for it for a long time. I'm not going to support a world where blind people get bare-bones access while sighted people get infinite access and privilege.

Sabra Ewing