[NFBCS] Deliting Empty Folders

PRAMIT BHARGAVA pramit.vision at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 07:56:31 UTC 2021

There might still be a file not removed from the folder that happens
sometimes or the folder might still be open.

You can check if the folder is closed and if the issue still persists,
simply restart the device and then shift-delete.

Hope this helps.

Pramit
Founder - Louie Voice Control <https://youtu.be/F0-y7087Kzg>
Louie Voice Control Website <https://louievoice.com/>