[NFBCS] Seeking individuals for cybersecurity panel

Rayn Darren rayndarren at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 17:05:04 UTC 2021

Good morning everyone,

I'm putting together a panel on cybersecurity and am seeking panelists and
possibly a moderator. This is tentatively scheduled for the month of
September, If we're able to find enough panelists, we're hoping this event
can be turned into workshops spread over the whole month of September. We
would be seeking 3 to 4 people per panel plus a moderator. If you're
interested or know someone who might be, please don't hesitate to reach out
to me. I'll also be happy to answer any questions anyone has.

Thank you,

Sarah Hale

Work: 714.852.3238

Email:  <mailto:sarah.hale at siteweaver.org> sarah.hale at siteweaver.org