[NFBCS] Seeking individuals for cybersecurity panel

charleseblack126 at gmail.com charleseblack126 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 00:38:34 UTC 2021

I work in the industry and would be interested in taking part. Thanks.
Charles E. Black Charleseblack126 at gmail.com -----Original Message----- From:
NFBCS On Behalf Of Kevin via NFBCS Sent: Friday, June 18, 2021 5:47 PM To:
Rayn Darren via NFBCS Cc: Kevin Subject: Re: [NFBCS] Seeking individuals for
cybersecurity panel I would.  I am also willing and able to assist in any
way possible in order to make this happen. Kevin
http://kclive.buzzsprout.com On 6/18/2021 5:03 PM, Rayn Darren via NFBCS
wrote: > Hi Kevin, > > Thank you so much for responding! We would love to
have you on the panel. Would you be interested in doing a series of
workshops on this and related topics if we have enough interest? > > Thank
you, > Sarah Hale > Peaces Of Me Foundation > Peacesofme.org > Work:
714.852.3238 > Email: sarah.hale at peacesofme.org > > > -----Original
Message----- > From: NFBCS On Behalf Of Kevin via NFBCS > Sent: Friday, June
18, 2021 11:29 AM > To: Rayn Darren via NFBCS > Cc: Kevin > Subject: Re:
[NFBCS] Seeking individuals for cybersecurity panel > > I would love to be
on the panel. I am a computer security consultant, I T professional,
software developer, broadcaster, and podcaster. Let me know what other
information you need from me. > > Kevin > > http://kclive.buzzsprout.com > >
> On 6/18/2021 1:05 PM, Rayn Darren via NFBCS wrote: >> Good morning
everyone, >> >> >> >> I'm putting together a panel on cybersecurity and am
seeking >> panelists and possibly a moderator. This is tentatively scheduled
for >> the month of September, If we're able to find enough panelists, we're
>> hoping this event can be turned into workshops spread over the whole >>
month of September. We would be seeking 3 to 4 people per panel plus >> a
moderator. If you're interested or know someone who might be, >> please
don't hesitate to reach out to me. I'll also be happy to answer any
questions anyone has. >> >> >> >> Thank you, >> >> Sarah Hale >> >> Work:
714.852.3238 >> >> Email: sarah.hale at siteweaver.org >> >> >> >> >> >>