[NFBCS] Slack questions

Amanda Lacy lacy925 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 17:10:31 UTC 2021

A team that I'm on is using Slack, and I've run into a couple of
problems with it that weren't addressed by reading the keyboard
shortcuts.

First, how do you read replies? When someone replies to a message that
I've sent, Slack says it "has one reply," but it does not read the
reply to me. Pressing Enter does nothing.

Second, how do you navigate by character, word, sentence, paragraph,
etc. within a message. The arrow keys do other things. When I get a
long message I have to listen to the entire thing over and over again,
and I still can't tell how anything is spelled.

Thanks.