[NFBCS] Slack questions

Aaron Cannon cannona at fireantproductions.com
Tue Jun 22 18:01:54 UTC 2021

I largely agree with Doug, except that I do find it very valuable to
switch in and out of the virtual cursor frequently, to reread parts of
messages.

Good luck. Slack has done a pretty solid job at making their apps
accessible, and while they're for sure not perfect, they are far
better than they used to be, and better than much of the competition.

Aaron