[NFBCS] Creating playlists on the Braillenote Touch Plus

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 02:32:25 UTC 2021

Hi,
I hope everyone has had a great weekend.
I recently upgraded from a Braillenote Apex to the Braillenote Touch Plus, which I am really liking so far. I am trying to figure out how I can create playlists with mp3 files on the Touch. with the Apex, I could mark all the files that I wanted to play, but on the Touch if I mark multiple files, only the one directly on the cursor will play. The Apex also allowed me the option to create an m3u file and write the names of the files I wanted on the playlist.
On the Touch, my files are being played through the VLC Media application, because Google Music is no longer supported.
Does anyone know if it is possible to make playlists, either through VLC or another media application?
Thank you,
Vejas