[NFBCS] NFBCS Minutes For The 2020 Annual Meeting

Louis Maher ljmaher03 at outlook.com
Tue Jun 29 14:03:53 UTC 2021

Folks,

Here are the 2020 annual division meeting minutes for the Computer Science Division.  Since we are distributing the minutes electronically, we will not read them during the 2021 annual division meeting.

Please let me know about any corrections.

Regards
Louis Maher
Secretary, NFBCS
Phone: 713-444-7838