[NFBCS] NVDA review mode

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at outlook.com
Tue Mar 9 23:06:53 UTC 2021

I'd like to know more about this as well. From what I can tell, you can use the NVDA-key+Page-up and Page-down to change review modes and then NVDA-key+Up-arrow and Down-arrow to move around in that review mode. Screen review mode seems to be the closets to JAWS cursor mode.

--
Christopher (AKA CJ)
Chaltain at Outlook