[NFBCS] {Spam?} Web Design Platforms

Kelly yllekann at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 18:24:25 UTC 2021

Hello, everyone,
I am building a website, and am torn between using Wordpress (the open-sourced version, not the blogging site) and Drupal to structure it. I know at least two blind people who have successfully used each of these, but I have yet to find anyone who has experimented with both.
In your experience, what are the pros and cons of each platform? This is an informational site with graphics, text articles, and most if not all video and audio externally hosted. The pages are currently formatted in HTML 5, and will be uploaded to a Linode whenever I decide which platform to use.

Thank you, and happy early pi day!
Kelly Cusack