[NFBCS] {Spam?} RE: Extracting Website Links (fwd)

Curtis Chong chong.curtis at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 20:43:35 UTC 2021

Leslie:

I think I understand. You are referring to text on a web page which contains
an imbedded link which does not expose the actual text of the link.

The solution is to tab to the highlighted text, press the Applications key
(or shirt F10) and arrow down to copy link or something like that. Press
Enter. Then, the actual link address will be pasted into Word.

Cordially,

Curtis Chong