[NFBCS] {Spam?} RE: Extracting Website Links

Curtis Chong chong.curtis at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 04:10:39 UTC 2021

Hello Leslie:

page of the web page you are viewing into Word, the process you described is
the correct one. If, however, you want to copy the actual URL of something
that is being referenced on the page you are viewing, then that is a
different matter. I am not clear from your email which problem you are
trying to attack. Can you clarify please?

Cordially,

Curtis Chong