[NFBCS] For those who are cyber security majors or have IT Certificates

Oscar Josue Montiel oscarjmontiel37 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 14:39:17 UTC 2021

Good Morning:

I have a question for those who are studying Cyber Security.  I was studying to attain my Security+ certificate, but the style of learning was not for me, and I failed my Comptia-SYO0-501-Security+ Exam.   I also, tried going to Northern Virginia Community College to get a degree, but that also didn't work out. I am open to figuring  out what the best course of action to take, to  attain either  certifications or degrees  in the Cyber Security field. Does someone  have any school recomendations that I should look into, either for a Bachelors Degree or just attaining certifications?

Oscar Montiel