[NFBCS] Dropbox paper , vs Google drive for accessible collaboration

Kelly yllekann at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 14:29:40 UTC 2021

Hello,
I prefer DropBox, because basically, it works on more of my devices with less pain. I flip between two computers, a phone, and a notetaker very often, so it's a huge plus that Dropbox lets me sync directly to mobile file managers through things like Dropsync.
I also love the DropBox API; it seems more flexible to me than Drive has been.
One complaint I have with Dropbox, though, is that it isn't quite as good at managing conflicts as Drive; it doesn't appear to merge alternatives of documents that were edited offline.