[NFBCS] MacOS VoiceOver Notifications Center, Air Drop and Reminders

Kaden Colton kaden.e.colton at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 19:18:07 UTC 2021

Hi, Charles,

I am a Mac user. I’ve used  the following to clear out the notifications or activate something from the Notifications.

For things outside of the Calendar app on a Mac laptop or desktop, you can use control-options-N and select the notification you want to go to. You do not generally have tointeract with that notification by using control-options-shift-down arrow. You can use control-option-left/right arrow. If you use control-options-right arrow. There’s usually a drop down me tu associated with the Details button. If it is an Air Drop Item, you can usually click on the notification that appears. You can also use the Air Drop that is found in Finder. I typically go with the route of going to Air Lrop that can be located in Finder.

Dismissing items from Calendar can je a bit different. You’ll have to go to the notifications center and then to the calendar item. You will then use control-options-shift-down arrow to interact with the item. You will then typically use control-options-left arrow. This will take you to a button that will say close. You can select it to clear a calendar notification.

If you ha s any more questions, I. An do my best to answer them.

Kaden