[NFBCS] Looking for Tutor - Paying $15/hr

Reece O'Bryan reeceobryan at icloud.com
Sat Mar 27 01:56:33 UTC 2021

Hi,

I’m looking for someone that has been using screen readers for a very long time to tutor me or help speed up the process of me learningthings such as orca and also virtualization in virtualbox or KVM. I have had training with Jaws before on windows and currently have been using voiceover the past few months, but have just purchased a laptop where I will exclusively be running Linux. I am having a little bit of difficulty with orca and would also like help with using virtual machines if I can find someone that uses them frequently with a screen reader.

Wanting to pay $15 per hour via PayPal with this. Plan would be to do this over zoom.

Thank you,

-Reece O’Bryan

thing in this email is the opinion of myself and does not reflect that of any organization or company I am affiliated with.
This email is confidential and if you weren’t the intended recipient  them please destroy this immediately.