[NFBCS] Automatic Captcha solving

Jonesy Cee jones.cee7 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 30 02:54:54 UTC 2021

Captcha is a security measure. You are completely right but a solution such as what I am alluding to wouldn’t be permanent. However, Security is a cat and mouse game. Google or whomever implementing captcha and spammers or those wanting to be lazy like myself find ways to avoid the measures.

Google implement captcha, OCR solves it. Captcha implement sound as well as characters, voice recognition like the link I provided can bypass it. It is a never ending game where one side reacts to the other.

I am not wanting one of these add-ons, scripts, services, etc. for spamming. I am just wanting to be able to have captcha automatically solved for speed, a little bit of laziness and also because not all captchas are accessible. I plan to try out something similar to the link I provided in the original email if nobody on the list has any other recommendations or has used something similar.