[NFBCS] How to install and use this? - Linux

Jonesy Cee jones.cee7 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 30 04:48:12 UTC 2021

I am wanting to install the following on my raspberry pies that are mining crypto to prevent possibility that someone could steal my wallet.

https://github.com/NateBrune/silk-guardian

The instructions say the following,

To run:

make
sudo insmod silk.ko
You will need to have the linux-headerspackage installed. If you haven't:

sudo apt-get install linux-headers

— from what I understand, I need to use the command to install the headers, cd to where I downloaded it in terminal, type “make” and then just “ sudo insmod silk.ko”. There really isn’t any other instructions besides that? How is it that I actually turn it on or off or use the other features that it talks about?

I appreciate any help that anyone can give!

“ Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye.”
~ Helen Keller