[Nfbespanol-talk] Contracted Spanish Braille Code

Zach zm290 at msstate.edu
Sun Feb 26 19:15:14 UTC 2017

Apreciado Sr. Rol ón,

I felt it best to email you considering it's been so long since our last
correspondence. During my Día de los Reyes visit, I was able to see UPR's
Río Piedras campus's blind and physically handicapped library services. How
well do you feel the library is meeting the needs of the island's blindness
community?

As a beginning Braille transcriber, and one very interested in Puerto Rico,
I'd like to know what needs I can help to fill. Could we schedule a phone
call for this week? I am available Tuesdays and Thursdays after 2:00 PM.

Atentamente,

Zachary Mason
M.S. Student
Animal and Dairy Sciences