[Nfbf-l] invitation to join our flagdu list

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Thu Apr 2 10:32:27 UTC 2009

Nicki,
    The guide dog lists - notice that this is plural - is not only for guide
dog users, but for those interested in issues of guide dog use. We have
several non-users on our national list, including a few who, like you, are
planning on getting a guide dog in the near future.

Fraternally,
Marion Gwizdala