[Nfbf-l] Exciting Changes in Our Upcoming Convention

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 22:10:15 UTC 2009

    Dan, I'm still laughing! This is some of the best reading from the NFBF
in quite some time! LOL! I thoroughly enjoyed this truly witty writing you
gave us and like I said, I'm still laughing. I Thank You for sharing your
writing skills with us all, it  was wonderful! Your friend in the cause,
Kirk

Kirk Harmon
1031 Lenmore CT.
Orlando, FL. 32812

Phone:
Office: 1-407-380-3371
Cell: 1-407-473-2176
BVA/FR
District Director
E. central Division

BVA/FR
Fundraising coordinator
911 cell phone  donations Program

City of Orlando
Mayor's Advisory Counsel
Counsel member

"Blinded Veteran's Helping Blinded Veteran's"
"Smiles are nothing more than 30 second vacations"!