[Nfbf-l] Golf Shirts

Debby B bwbddl at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 9 14:32:16 UTC 2009

Thanks, Marion, I'll remember that for FL folks. This person is out of state, but I believe we have him set up now.

 Debby
bwbddl at yahoo.com
www.nfbflorida.org/parents

Please support Braille literacy and programs for our youth by sponsoring me in
the Motor City March for Independence! Better yet, join the team of the FL Parents of Blind Children!
http://www.marchforindependence.org/goto/debbyb