[Nfbf-l] Braille T-Shirts

Debby B bwbddl at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 12 16:59:44 UTC 2009

Go to www.brailletees.com
Tell Kara that you want the proceeds to go to the FL Parents of Blind Children.
Thanks!!

 Debby
bwbddl at yahoo.com
www.nfbflorida.org/parents

Please support Braille literacy and programs for our youth by sponsoring me in
the Motor City March for Independence! Better yet, join the team of the FL Parents of Blind Children!
http://www.marchforindependence.org/goto/debbyb