[Nfbf-l] newest chapter

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Sun Apr 19 13:02:23 UTC 2009

Sherrill,
    Like you, I am very excited about the organization of the Manasota
Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Florida. It was certainly
a pleasure working with you! I believe the professionalism we exhibited
demonstrated the integrity of the National Federation of the blind and our
teamwork communicated the cohesiveness of the Federation from its Chapter
level to the scope of our national commitment to changing what it means to
be blind! Merry and I returned with an infusion of NFB-12 - that nearly
tangible energy that creates enthusiasm to achieve more. I feel that
vibration when we do the work of the NFB and experience the excitement of
others for our mission!
    We have set the Manasota Chapter on a firm foundation. As we shared with
Rachel after the meeting, the three of us will make ourselves available to
build a sturdy Chapter by mentoring its leadership and giving them the tools
to be successful! I look forward to working with you again in the near
future!

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala