[Nfbf-l] Transportation

Debby B bwbddl at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 21 20:27:13 UTC 2009

The parents division has been given a donation of some supplies for convention, but we need to get them from Tampa to convention. Is there anyone who would be willing to take responsibility for bringing those to us? I need to know by Friday (4/24) so that I can make other arrangements if need be.

Thanks!!

 Debby
bwbddl at yahoo.com
www.nfbflorida.org/parents

Please support Braille literacy and programs for our youth by sponsoring me in
the Motor City March for Independence! Better yet, join the team of the FL Parents of Blind Children!
http://www.marchforindependence.org/goto/debbyb
http://www.marchforindependence.org/goto/fpobc