[Nfbf-l] Fw: Time to call your Florida House Representative!Another Servi...

REPCODDS at aol.com REPCODDS at aol.com
Thu Apr 23 20:44:42 UTC 2009

I concur totally with this synopsis , as the time for new technology  is
here.In fact  it  is working to the extent that we have   TV Guide on our
Newsline service along with  250 other newspapers   that I can  read  any time
and anywhere I want to. Everyone has a  telephone and the access to this
incredible information source is   free to all print disabled that qualify for
talking book service.

In a message dated 4/23/2009 1:08:39 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,