[Nfbf-l] Fw: Time to call your Florida House Representative! Another Service for the Blind may be going by the Wayside.

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Sat Apr 25 12:36:16 UTC 2009

Jodi,
    The RRS service, though it served a valuable purpose during its time, is
as antiquated as record players! If we were to ask the legislators to fund
the distribution of turntables to play talking book machines, this would not
be a responsible use of our funds. I am of the opinion that the legislators
need to help better fund such projects as newsline and other on-demand,
interactive digital access to information rather than outdated technology,
such as turntables and RRS.

Fraternally,
Marion Gwizdala-Schoch