[Nfbf-l] Kathy Davis Not Seeking Re-election

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 20:30:41 UTC 2009

Craig, You definitely have my vote and support! I am excited about your
nomination and look forward to a State affiliate ran under your direction.
Your friend in the cause, Kirk

Kirk Harmon
1031 Lenmore CT.
Orlando, FL. 32812

Phone:
Office: 1-407-380-3371
Cell: 1-407-473-2176
BVA/FRG
District Director
E. central Division

BVA/FRG
Fundraising coordinator
911 cell phone  donations Program

City of Orlando
Mayor's Advisory Counsel
Counsel member

"Blinded Veteran's Helping Blinded Veteran's"
"Smiles are nothing more than 30 second vacations"!