[Nfbf-l] FW: Florida caucus

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Wed Apr 29 02:27:21 UTC 2009

Hello Board, NFBF Leaders and Dedicated Members,

I wanted to provide you with the date, time and location for our NFBF Caucus
in Detroit. Board members in particular, please file this information just
in case I should lose it in the midst of my relocating back home to Florida.

I hope lots of you will be present in Detroit for what promises to be an
outstanding national convention.

Kathy Davis, President
NFBF

  _____