[Nfbf-l] disability law handbook

Lappland lappland at bellsouth.net
Thu Apr 30 03:00:42 UTC 2009

FYI-good resource in pdf-updated
--- On Fri, 4/24/09, Rauseo, Dionne <rauseo at bcm.tmc.edu> wrote:
From: Rauseo, Dionne <rauseo at bcm.tmc.edu>
Subject: Disability Law Handbook
We wish to thank your for your interest in our Disability Law Handbook.  Due to the overwhelming response we have received, we have distributed all of
the printed handbooks and are therefore unable to fill any more requests at this time.  We are pleased to announce that the handbooks are now available on our
website at
http://www.swdbtac.org/html/publications/dlh/index.html
.  We encourage you to download and print as many copies as you would like.  We will keep you on our listserv and update you when we have more publications
of the handbook available and other resources we are developing.  The book is also being translated into Spanish and we expect to have it available electronically
in about three weeks.

Sincerely,
Carolyn Lapp
Executive Director
Florida Outreach Center for the Blind, Inc.
Office: (561) 640-6029
E-Mail: info-focb at bellsouth.net

Please remember to support the Florida Outreach Center for the Blind by donating a dollar or more to help fund our worthy programs. Send your tax deductible
gift to:
Florida Outreach Center for the Blind
1280 N. Congress Ave., Ste-108
West Palm Beach, FL 33409
Or use the Pay Pal link on our web site at:
www.flblindcenter.org
Thank you!