[Nfbf-l] [NFBF-Leaders] Who's Whozit? Meet the Blind Month change

Gina Minichiello minichiellog at comcast.net
Tue Aug 18 10:56:41 UTC 2009

Thanks for the information Pat. It would have been alot more work trying to do both. I know this is big, but we are going to give it a shot. We are going to see if we can get the Jacksonville Jaguars to use the Louis Braille coin in the coin toss before a game. Wouldn't it be great? Our chapter could walk out on the field and present the coin while the PSA is playing on the jumbo trons. We could also pass out information on the coin as people enter the stadium. We had talked about this in the state board meeting, so we have people who ar going to work on Dolphins and Bucs. We have college teams to work on too.

Gina Minichiello, Board Member
Treasurer, Greater Jacksonville Chapter
minichiellog at comcast.net