[Nfbf-l] Dan's mom

CommMDB at aol.com CommMDB at aol.com
Sat Aug 29 12:52:03 UTC 2009

Dear Dan and Gloria,
My thoughts and prayers are with you in the loss of your Mom.  May the
peace of the Lord be with you.
Marilyn Baldwin

In a message dated 8/29/2009 6:15:23 A.M. Central Standard Time,
bwbddl at yahoo.com writes:

Dear Dan  and Gloria,
We are so sorry to hearing of your loss. It's never easy to  lose someone
you love, no matter how expected. Prayers with you and the  family.

Debby
bwbddl at yahoo.com