[Nfbf-l] Hello from a new member

adrijana prokopenko adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 18:36:59 UTC 2009

Hello to all,

I just joined this list, so I am writing to say hello. Unfortunatelly,
I am not an NFB member, because I live in another country, but thought
to join this group, hoping that I can learn more about the NFB and
make some new friends as well.

 My name is Adrijana and I am a 30-year old blind lady from Macedonia.
I work as a teacher of English in a school for blind children and
enjoy my job very much. I work there ful time and sometimes I spend
extra hours at the school as well, whenever possible. When not
working, I like to read books and magazines, spend time with family
and friends, do volunteer work and a lot more.If you wish to write to
me privately, feel fre to do so. I would wellcome some new friends as
well. My email address is:
adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com

Regards,

Adrijana