[Nfbf-l] Thanks for the replies

David Evans drevans at bellsouth.net
Fri Dec 4 00:58:24 UTC 2009

Dear Adrijana,

You can join any of the NFB list and if you go to the NFB web site,
www.nfb.org , you can even order some informational materials that can help
you get ideas on how to organize a group in your country and spread the NFB
philosophy; something that your country invented and shared with the rest of
the World.
We have a saying here in the States.  It is"What goes around, comes around."
Allot of the information can be had right over the internet and the rest can
be sent to you.  The NFB has been very good with sending help to others
around the World who are dealing with Blindness and Vision Loss.
You have a new found bunch of friends here.

David Evans, NFBF And guide Dog Jack.