[Nfbf-l] What we have here is: Failure to communicate! Re: Actions speak louder than words

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Mon Dec 7 22:18:20 UTC 2009

Hi Marion, it's apparent people don't want to communicate.  To me, when the
last Board of Director's meetings' minutes come from January, I have 2
questions: (1) What's taking them so long?, and (2) Don't they care about
their jobs?

I agree with all of what you've said.  In any leadership capacity--NFB,
ACB, Lions' Club, Rotary Club--when there is failure to communicate.  Get
busy, Board!  Quit stallin'!

Eric
..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

Silver bells.

..

..

..

Silver bells.

..

..

It's Christmas time in your city!

..

..

Ring-a-ling!

..

..

..

Hear them ring!

..

..

Soon it will be,

Christmas Day!

..

..

Please look at the calendar and put a little holiday in your heart!

..

..

..

Happy Holidays from Eric in Los Angeles!