[Nfbf-l] Jacksonville netbook raffle winner is........

Gina Minichiello minichiellog at comcast.net
Tue Dec 8 00:06:23 UTC 2009

Hello Everyone
The drawing for the netbook computer raffle was held Saturday, December 5 at the Jacksonville holiday party. The lucky winner was Rhonda Bingham from Jacksonville. Ticket# 838374. She was very excited.

Just for fun I did a second drawing which will award all the tickets not drawn to the winner. And the winner is.....
Kirk Harmon. (smile)
Please contact me for futher instructions on receiving your prize.

Thanks to all who participated in making this fundraiser a success.

Gina Minichiello
NFBF Board Member
NFBF Fundraising Committee Chairperson
Greater Jacksonville Chapter, Treasurer