[Nfbf-l] Newsline® spreading the word in central Florida

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 08:46:59 UTC 2009

I wrote the message more as informational, but I appreciate the kind words.
I also wrote it because we all need to put aside differences and work to
make the NFBF the best affiliate possible, since we are hosting 4
conventions. I believe in honest discussions about NFB philosophy and even
disagreement, but not personal attacks. Let's get on about the business of
changing what it means to be blind in Florida! That is the only way we as
members of the NFB can truly show we embrace the cause.

Thank you again Sherrill and Kathy for your kind words.