[Nfbf-l] Hello

Dan Hicks danjhicks at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 9 00:20:48 UTC 2009

No apologies needed, Dave. It's probably a good time for a reminder.

The 2010 NFBF State Convention will take place over Memorial Day weekend,
May 28 thru 31, 2010, at the Holiday Inn Orlando International Drive Resort,
6515 International Drive, Orlando, Florida 32819.  More information and
registration forms will be forthcoming in the months ahead.

Dan

"Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is"

                                    -Isaac Asimov