[Nfbf-l] Election Results: Hernando-East Pasco County

Dan Hicks danjhicks at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 13 20:56:55 UTC 2009

Hello David,

I am very happy to hear that you and Holly have chosen to continue your
membership in the NFB of Florid and to lead the Hernando / East Pasco
Chapter. My best wishes to all of the newly elected and re-elected, and to
the entire chapter.

Dan

"Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is”
                                    —Isaac Asimov