[Nfbf-l] 2010 Elections Held

Debbie Ryan RyanDebbie at bellsouth.net
Mon Dec 14 23:05:09 UTC 2009

Hello All:
   The Greater Broward Chapter of the NFBF, held it's elections on Saturday December 12, 2009.
The following are the results:
Tom Ryan, President
Dennis Hodos, Vice President
Debbie Ryan, Treasurer
Rebbecca katz    , Secretary
Paul Shalet, Board Position 1
Charlot Maynard, Board Position 2
Frank Shalet, Board Position 3
   We greatly appreciate the past efforts of Toby Tavlin   , and Dallas Murray.  They will remain active members of our Chapter.
There was much interest in our filling of positions which is a good thing and all were assured that there is much work to do enough to go around LOL.

   After business was conducted we continued on to Ryan's Pub,celebrating with    our annual Holiday Party.
No one left hungry or sad.  Greater Broward knows how to have a great party!!!
       Love, Peace, Health and Joy to All,
      Tom & Deb Ryanand Chapter