[Nfbf-l] Hernando-East Pasco Chapter

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Wed Dec 16 20:09:38 UTC 2009

Hi David,
Please correct me if I am incorrect but for years  I believe the chapter
there has been called East Pasco Hernando. This frenzied pace of mine is
catching up with me so I may be absolutely wrong. If I am, please let me
know.

Glad to know you guys are up and going with neat plans for your next chapter
meeting. Also I am happy to learn of the chapter's growth in membership. Way
to go!

Take good care and do say hello to Holly for me.

Kathy