[Nfbf-l] Fwd: FW: Extreme Makeover: Home Edition is helping one of our own!

REPCODDS at aol.com REPCODDS at aol.com
Fri Feb 27 20:45:50 UTC 2009

____________________________________
 From: _Phyllis.Dill at dbs.fldoe.org_ (mailto:Phyllis.Dill at dbs.fldoe.org)

FYI  This is exciting!

____________________________________
 From: Aware Support
Sent: Friday,  February 27, 2009 11:33 AM
To: #$DBS_ALL_USERS
Subject:  Extreme Makeover: Home Edition is helping one of our  own!

The Extreme Makeover: Home Edition team has been busy in  Tallahassee this
week building a new home for the family of one of our  clients.  The episode
slated to air April 26, 2009 features the Kadzis  Family, which includes a father
with cancer and five physically challenged  children adopted from China.
For more information visit the builder’s project website  at
_http://www.extrememyddeltonparker.com/_ (http://www.extrememyddeltonparker.com/) .

Please take a few minutes to  provide feedback on the quality of service you
received from our staff. The  Department of Education values your feedback as
a customer. Commissioner of  Education Dr.  Eric J. Smith is  committed to
continuously assessing and improving the level and quality of  services provided
to you.  Simply click on the link to the "DOE  Customer Survey". Thank you in
advance for completing  the survey.

_DOE Customer  Survey_
(http://data.fldoe.org/cs/default.cfm?staff=AWARE.SUPPORT@dbs.fldoe.org|12:32:42 Fri 27 Feb 2009)

A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. _See  yours in just 2 easy  steps!_
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1218822736x1201267884/aol?redir=http://www
.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=febemailfooterNO
62)
steps!
%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)