[Nfbf-l] 2008 resolutions up yet?

Holly Idler hbeanie at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 04:39:03 UTC 2009

RJ,
One year the student division recorded the general sessions and then sold
them as a fund raiser. It was not an easy thing to do, but we only had three
PlexTalks when we did it. Thanks to those of you who purchases these cd's.
Maybe someone else has better equipment (in the student division) could do
it again.
Holly

--
"God gives you 86,400 seconds in a day. Take one to say Thank You."
Walter A. Ward