[Nfbf-l] School Needs

Kirk Harmon kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 12:47:23 UTC 2009

PJ, I wish your kids all the best in relocating to a fine qualified new
school in your area! I hope their chances for that are good. I will also say
prayers that they will have a successful change in their studies at such
young ages! I want to commend you for all the years you have taught and
guided so many of these kids and others to become wonderful and educated
adults and citizens! MY Hat goes off to you and all of your Peers for a job
well done! Your friend in the cause, Kirk