[Nfbf-l] state convention

David Evans drevans at bellsouth.net
Wed Jan 7 03:22:45 UTC 2009

Dear Debby,

The hotel will be the Embassy Suites in Boca Raton, right off I-95 at Yamato
Road in Boca Raton and is right across the street from the Boca Raton
Tri-Rail station.
I don't know what the room rates will be yet, but all of the rooms are
suites,sleep 6,  come with a made to order breakfast for everyone in the
room,  and the manager's happy hour.
We will have lots of room and it is very easy to get around in the hotel.
This will be the fifth time we have had it there.  Everyone likes to come to
Boca.

David Evans, NFBF