[Nfbf-l] Louis Braille Video

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 22:03:15 UTC 2009

I am just passing this along. I have not seen the video.

Sherri

Dear Colleagues,

The Canadian National Institute for the Blind (CNIB) has produced a wonderful DVD on the life of Louis Braille. We have watched it at the California School for the Blind to kick off our Louis Braille birthday celebration activities. The students loved it - it has video description that is very nicely done too.

You can download it for free from the following website:

http://www.cnib.ca/en/living/braille/louis-braille/Default.aspx

Sherri

Flmom2006 at gmail.com

Check out the link and send your used cell phones to help the blind