[Nfbf-l] Braille readers

Debby B bwbddl at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 11 03:08:30 UTC 2009

As we begin to organize our seminar for the parents of blind children, we are looking for suggestions of excellent Braille readers within our state affiliate. We'll work in a few as panelists or speakers, and would love to set some of you up as mentors to these families. If you are interested, or have a recommendation, we'd love to hear from you! Please email me off list at bwbddl at yahoo.com.

Thanks!
Debby
bwbddl at yahoo.com
www.nfbflorida.org/parents

Please support Braille literacy and programs for our youth by sponsoring me in
the Motor City March for Independence! Better yet, join the team of the FL Parents of Blind Children!
http://www.marchforindependence.org/goto/fpobc
http://www.marchforindependence.org/goto/debbyb